OMG its nearly a Year since...

Omg, its nearly a Year since....

yes it is nearly a year since I last posted a blog and that is because 2016 was one of those years!

My mother in law passed away in February 2016 

my Crohns flared  badly

I had a nasty fall that led to a hole in my leg and to this date it is still recovering

Bronte had left us for further training in Sydney with Assistance Dogs Australia

and she now has a placement with an Autistic boy.

Then my father in law was seriously ill and passed away this February

Then there was the traveling to and fro from Adelaide which has continued to now with future plans to go back August and Christmas

So during this busy time I have now added new products to my website:

project bags & tote bags

 

hand dyed yarns




 handmade




So as you can see i have been busy. These are only a few of the items that i have made and added to my 2knitncrochet.com.au.

Come on over and check it out.

I currently have a code Home for 20% discount that finishes on the 31st July.

Follow your passion.

Carolyn


 

Comments