Freedom Blog Februay 19th 2015

This is it the last photograph i will ever take of the view from our unit/office at San Chelsea.
We eventually settled on the 6th of February 2015 after a very looooong process, which we started to try to sell 5 years ago. In the end we were there for 7and half years almost to the date.


So now i have the freedom of exploring my crafting options and will have more time to make and create.


 I made these cushions for my niece in- law Jess for her 21st birthday present.

I crocheted the hearts and made the piping and ended up putting a zip in the back as well.

The problem is i forgot to take a photo of the black heart up close.

I was going to make a heart with shell buttons but alas the 2 nearest fabric stores didn't have enough buttons.
So that is now a thing for me to do
.Our passion-fruit is taking off at a rate of knots....and yes even fruiting. This the yellow variety is Gold Panama. The Red Panama is taking its time and the Norfolk Black has flower buds starting to show.



 i have some great shots of the flower


 self sewn Cosmos.

And of course the frangipani cuttings are now in flower as well as the tree out front.










To sum it all up with my student hosting for Bond uni, crafting, cooking, gardening, exercising, reading, blogging plus other social pages and occasional work, i dont think i will get bored in my retirement from Management Rights.
YAY!

Comments