Started to clear the sewing

Hi there.

Its Saturday.  I woke up feeling a bit average,  so it was a slow start to the day. After cleaning 3 bathrooms I sst down had a cuppa and read a bit, then I just went over and started to mend, finish and sort out my sewing.

I had 3 balls of yarn that I knitted in stocking stitch. Today I stitched in a zip, crochet the sides and stitched in the ends. Now its on the lounge.

The pink cushion cover I made 8 years ago.  Today I made a cushion insert for it.

Rods' boxers waistband repaired.

Cut off frayed trimming on 2 cushion covers and stitched these up, now waiting to overlock these.

Sorted out fabric for a runner for the bedside cupboard for our 3rd bedroom.  This will do until I can paint it after the next student leaves.

All this was done while listening to Mike Duncan Revolutions....King Charles. ..

Comments