Chapter 2: The Shop...2knitncrochet.com.au



2knitncochet.com.au is now up and running.

I now have delicious yarns in stock and many more to come.
some more like these
 and these

and there are things to knit with











And to crochet with
Adnd then there other things to block with
Soon there will be other goodies like tote bags, lavender bags, toys 
and other lovlies created by me.


 I have also done another podcast which is to be edited and then uploaded to Youtube.

We have been busy with garden tidy ups and are now in the process of shed tidy ups.
Inside i have been sorting through all my books and discovering those that no longer give me joy.
A great podcast to watch is Marie Kondo
"The life changing magic of tidying up"
as recommended by one of my knitting podcasters - Eric Lutz - Sticks+Twine
Our house is not untidy but we have been here for nearly 3 years now
and everything is pretty well in the place where we put it 
when we moved in.
So now with a growing yarn shop i need room for shelving 
so now i make room for things that give me joy.

If you have read this blog and you would like to purchase any item from 2knitncrochet.com.au 
just type in your discount code
 CarolynBlog716 and you will receive 10%  discount off your order
and
if you spend over A$100 there is free shipping.
This offer is only till the 31st July 2016.



Comments