Sunday 22nd May - finished the 3 belles cosy pattern.


 Completed this cotton doily from a pattern that I had stashed away for the last 20 years. Crocheted while listening to the Roman Empire podcast. Used Panda Regal cotton 4ply yarn.
I will  this at my first knitting & crochet group on Wednesday the 25th May, serving up with a high tea and lots of gossip and laughing.






 Finished at last,  it is to be yet tested but I think its okay as this is my first pattern for others to use. Yeah, merrily, yeah.
I am offering this pattern for free when you purchase the yarn from Fabrics Plus or you can contact me for a kit with yarn and pattern. Happy crocheting!

Its a cool winters day here and I have to go out and buy groceries as the cupboards and fridge are empty, but all I want to do is watch a movie and Knit.

Comments